Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March Madness

The past couple weeks have consisted of many ballet rehearsals, a ballet production (Romeo and Juliet), and end of term madness.

Romeo and Juliet was lovely, I feel really proud of how everyone in my studio performed. I performed my solo with no mistakes, so that was a huge relief (I had been having nightmares of falling on my face).





After the ballet was all finished, I had homework to keep me super busy for the next week. I analyzed 12 poems and wrote 12 poems, finished at about 4:30 a.m., just in time to go do baptisms at 5. I was a zombie that day at school.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Kat! Congratulations on surviving all of that. I don't think I've ever pulled an all nighter. Did you actually stay awake in classes, or did you put your head down and do some serious desk drooling?
    By the way, who were you in Romeo and Juliet? (Obviously someone important enough to get her own solo. That's awesome!)

    ReplyDelete