
This past week, here in Utah, the weather has been so weird. The week started beautiful with clear sky's, and then on Wednesday we had a huge blizzard. I was at my friend Abbey's house when it started to pick up, we (the thermogenic three: Brianna, Katarina, Abbey) tried driving to our school's hockey game but we didn't feel safe because of how hard the snow was coming down. This meant one thing: too dangerous to drive home-- SLUMBER PARTY. I called my mum and she said that if I didn't use it against her, she'd let me. SCORE.


So we spent some time brushing off our cars that had, like, three inches of snow on them and were going to freeze over by morning if we didn't.
Then Abbey and I (Brianna didn't get so lucky) grabbed oreo's, juice, fruit leathers, crackers, laughing cows and Gossip Girl.

The next morning... not so fun with school and not alotta sleep. BUT STILL.
No comments:
Post a Comment