Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas Dance

This dance had to be the best dance I've ever been to. I wore a beautiful vintage dress that my great grandmother wore on her honeymoon. We all asked our best friends. For our day activity we went to my friend Miranda's cabin (more like mansion) in Park City. We played games and had hot chocolate. For dinner we went to Sette Bello and then to the dance. My date was by FAR the best dancer. We had such a great time.










3 comments:

  1. Kat, I LOVE your dress and shoes! You look stunning (no surprise, though). :) Which great-grandma's dress are you wearing? It reminds me of one Tutu use to own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is grandma Tutu's dress. I felt so lucky to have been able to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous girl! gorgeous dress! how come i didn't know that tutu had a dress like this? i probably would have never fit in to it anyway :(

    ReplyDelete