
Last week I went and saw Lion King. My father had four tickets and he thought that Julia, Bella, and I would enjoy it most. It was awesome. The costuming was amazing and they all had killer voices. I love seeing everything come together in musicals; the lights, acting, singing, dancing, costuming, choreography and everything else that makes it perfect. It amazes me.

Every Thursday this summer Pioneer Park in SLC has had bands come play. For FREE. It's called the Twilight Concert Series and I'm pretty sure they do it every summer.
Last week was the last concert of the summer and She & Him played. Abbey and I got there early so we were third row, granted there were a ton of annoying people that would push through the crowds to get to the very front, we had a great view of pretty Zooey Deschanel.
I was thinking, "I should have gone to that concert with you," but then I remembered that I'm no longer in Utah.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your school schedule is good and that you're not worrying about it anymore. School starts on Tuesday (day after Labour Day) for me. We'll see if my schedule's good, too. :)
Sure do miss you!